At home Log-in Instructions (Clever)
To log into Clever- Students must type inst\ in front of their student ID number for their user name.
CLICK HERE - How to sign in to a computer at home
Some additional information:
For All SCPS Students and Families: Many activities require use of the SCPS portal. This is the same place they go when they need to do iReady, Google Classroom, eCampus, Skyward, Nearpod, instructional online materials, textbooks, and any other district-owned resources.
• Access The Portal by going to our district website www.scps.k12.fl.us. You will see The Portal access in a black box in the upper right corner of the page.
• Students log in just as they would at school with their username and password. (See directions link above)
• If your child needs help with their username and password, please call our Help Desk at 407- 320-0350 and someone will happily assist!
• Once you are in The Portal, you will need to click on the Google Drive tile and the At-Home Learning site.
*Parents who have a personal Google account, you may need to log out of that first so your child’s account will work properly.
Follow these steps:
1. Log out of your personal Google account by clicking the circle in the top right corner of your screen and select Sign Out.
2. Restart Google Chrome and open the SCPS Portal.
3. Click the Google Drive tile in the Portal. You’ll be asked to confirm your network ID.
4. Try to access the resource again.